Mitsubishi PH Ductless Heat Pump – High-Efficiency Heat Pumps
Request a Price
With multi-zone equipment, one outdoor unit can connect up to eight indoor units. This option is perfect if you need cooling and heating in multiple spaces with different functions, such as a nursery versus a kitchen or an office versus a conference room.
Mitsubishi PH Ductless Heat Pump of wall-mounted units create personalized home comfort at its absolute best. The PH features industry-leading efficiency and triple-action filtration for a healthier home. The 3D i-see Sensor™ uses infrared technology to sense your heat signature, directing cool and warm air where it’s needed most, and helping to save you even more on your energy bills. Control all of these great features with the kumo cloud® app for the ultimate in home comfort.
Mitsubishi PH Ductless Heat Pump Features :
- Available capacities in kBtu/h: 06, 09, 12, 15, 18
- Double-vane air delivery for enhanced circulation
- Optional Thermostat Interface (PAC-US444CN-1) to allow for operation with third-party thermostats
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Also available for single-zone application
INVERTER-DRIVEN COMPRESSORS – Maximizes energy savings by using only the energy needed to perfectly cool or heat an area
EASY INSTALLATION – Installs quickly and easily, without the need for major construction and remodeling
COMPLETE ZONE CONTROL – Realizes maximum control and energy efficiency by cooling and heating only those spaces in use
PERSONAL COMFORT CONTROL – Complete comfort control of temperature, fan speed, and air direction in each room or zone via kumo cloud® or other smart home devices
CLEANER AIR WITH WASHABLE ANTI-ALLERGEN FILTERS – Mitsubishi indoor units don’t just keep each room in your home at the perfect temperature; they continuously clean the air of allergens, dust, viruses and bacteria. Each room’s indoor unit is equipped with filters to directly improve your air quality while the conventional system has only one filter installed in the central unit. The filters are washable and last up to 10 years, which saves you money on maintenance. Filters available for our indoor units include:
- Nano Platinum Filter – This filter incorporates nanometer-sized
platinum-ceramic particles that kill bacteria and deodorize air.
- Deodorizing Filter – These platinum deodorizing filters use nanotechnology to absorb odors and neutralize the worst smells.
- Electrostatic Anti-Allergy Enzyme Filter – The electrostatic anti-allergy enzyme filter uses an enzyme catalyst to break down allergen proteins and transform them into non-allergen proteins. That means lose the sneezing, but keep the cat.
HYPER-HEATING INVERTER® (H2i®) HEAT PUMPS – Provides instant warmth even in extreme climates (down to -13° F)
ULTIMATE ENERGY EFFICIENCY – With higher SEER and HSPF ratings
3D I-SEE SENSOR® – Available with select indoor unit models, the 3D i-see Sensor increases the sensitivity of the system to your comfort needs and gives you opportunities to further customize comfort in your home or business. The sensor scans each room to produce a complete thermal profile that includes heat signatures based upon size, temperature and movement. With this capability, the 3D i-see Sensor can detect and eliminate cold or hot spots and can determine whether a room is occupied. Here are some of the ways your indoor units can automatically adjust conditioning and airflow based upon the 3D i-see Sensor.
- Direct Airflow – If you want your indoor units to send airflow directly toward occupants.
- Indirect Airflow – This setting is useful when the occupant does not wish to have air blowing directly on them.
- Absence Detection – When no one is in the room, the 3D i-see Sensor can direct your indoor units to enter an energysaving mode.
Protect your Mitsubishi PH Ductless Heat Pumps with one of our top of the line warranties.