XV20i TruComfort™ Variable Speed Trane Air Conditioner – Up to 22 SEER
Request a Price
The XV20i True Comfort Variable Speed unit is one of the industry’s most efficient variable speed air conditioners. Even on the hottest days, it cools your home with precision, keeping you comfortable throughout the day.
- SEER up to 22
- 55dB Nominal Level
- Climatuff® Variable
The Trane XV20i True Comfort Variable Speed Air Conditioner is one of the industry’s most efficient variable speed air conditioners. Even on the hottest days, it cools your home with precision, keeping you comfortable throughout the day.
Annual savings for cooling your home
Based on the efficiency of a matched system. The majority of systems installed prior to 2006 are 10 SEER or lower. Potential energy savings may vary depending on your personal lifestyle, system settings and usage, equipment maintenance, local climate, actual construction and installation of equipment and duct system.
Like miles per gallon in a car, the higher the system SEER rating, the more comfort you will get from each energy dollar.
Estimated energy savings of 64% XV20i Air Conditioner
Savings based on the rating of a matched system
Save an estimated 64% in energy costs with this unit. System efficiency is measured in SEER, (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) and HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor). The higher the SEER and HSPF, the greater the system’s energy efficiency, and the lower the overall carbon footprint of your household.
A closer look inside a Trane XV20i TruComfort™ Variable Speed Air Conditioner
Every Trane XV20i air conditioner system is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XV20i includes:
- Climatuff® Variable Speed Compressor is the heart of Trane TruComfort™ technology. It automatically adjusts itself while maintaining constant and consistent comfort.
- Exclusive Refrigerant Cooled Inverter keeps electronics at a consistent temperature leading to improved performance and reliability.
- WeatherGuard™ II Top is not only attractive, the durable polycarbonate material provides lasting protection.
- Simplified Two-Wire Connection allows for easier installation while reducing the need for structural modifications.
- DuraTuff™ Rustproof Basepan won’t crack, corrode, rust or warp.
- Full-Sided Galvanized Steel Louvered Panels protect internal components while preserving airflow efficiency.
- Powder-Paint Finish is virtually indestructible for maximum protection against corrosion and rust, and years of reliable protection.
- Compressor Sound Insulators reduce operating sound for a quieter home environment.
- Integrated Fan System with its unique blade-down design improves airflow, enhances performance and reduces sound levels.
- Exclusive All-Aluminum Spine Fin™ Woven Coil enhances airflow and heat transfer while resisting corrosion and leaks. They are proven far more reliable than traditional copper and aluminum coils.
- ComfortLink™ II Communicating Control Board powers the compressor and controls communication between components to optimize your comfort and efficiency.
- WeatherGuard™ Zinc-Coated Fasteners for corrosion resistance and longer life because even minor details are what Trane reliability is all about.
More stages mean more comfort and efficiency
Staging refers to an air conditioner’s ability to run at less than its maximum capacity in order to increase comfort levels and boost efficiency. For example, two-stage systems offer better comfort and higher efficiency (SEER ratings) than single-stage systems, while Trane’s TruComfort™ variable speed system, with 700 stages, offers maximum comfort with the highest efficiency.
What does 700 stages of comfort really mean? Sometimes you just feel “too hot” or “too cold” between cycles of your system. Having 700 stages nearly eliminates temperature fluctuations. Your system glides along as if on cruise control, barely sipping electricity for much of the day. It also runs at lower speeds for longer periods of time offering: Advanced temperature control, Lower humidity, Reduced sound, Enhanced filtration, Lowest cost per minute
ENERGY STAR Trane XV20i Air Conditioner
ENERGY STAR is a widely recognized and trusted label on products that meet strict requirements set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. To qualify for ENERGY STAR, heating and cooling units must meet or exceed specific efficiency ratings.
ENERGY STAR certified central air conditioners have higher Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) and Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) ratings, making them more than 15 percent more efficient than standard models.
Enjoy crisp, cool air throughout your home with a Trane XV20i TruComfort™ Variable Speed Air Conditioner
When you choose a XV20i TruComfort™ Variable Speed Air Conditioner, you’ll enjoy the utmost in consistent comfort. But you can enhance its performance even more when you make it a part of a Trane “matched system.” For example, the performance and efficiency of an outdoor air conditioning unit is based on being matched with a similarly engineered indoor unit of like size and capacity. If only the outdoor unit is replaced and must utilize an existing indoor coil and air handler or furnace, it could actually suffer more than a 20% decline in SEER and compromise reliability and comfort. A matched system is comprised of multiple Trane components, each of which has been designed and engineered to work seamlessly together to enhance overall performance for maximum efficiency and reliability.
Take comfort in Trane warranties
Trane believes in your peace of mind as much as we believe in your comfort. So every Trane air conditioner is backed by a robust, straightforward warranty. An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
All Trane air conditioners have a 10 year registered limited warranty on the outdoor coil and all other internal functional parts (residential use). The XR units have a 10 year registered limited warranty on the compressor, while the XV and XL units have a 12 year registered limited warranty on the compressor.
Trane Air Conditioners installation and replacement
Your independent Trane dealer knows his or her reputation is made at every sale, and with every installation. Therefore, they are as personally invested in your comfort as you are, and take great pride in creating your perfect indoor environment.
Trane dealers are some of the most highly trained in the business, with advanced technical skills to optimize every installation and solve any issue. They have an extensive understanding of the movement and conditioning of air, and the expertise to create a perfectly balanced, ultra-efficient system for every home. Trane dealers believe in doing the job right, every time. Otherwise, they wouldn’t be Trane dealers.
GSHA Services, LTD understands that every home is different, and that’s why we will visit your home for free to assess your specific cooling needs. Book an in-home consultation and start getting more comfortable.
|ENERGY STAR® Certified||
Up to 22 SEER
|Stages of Cooling||