While dry air can make your home both uncomfortable and unhealthy, there’s no need for you and your family to suffer. Aprilaire whole-home humidifiers can help. They are installed as part of your home’s heating and cooling system and automatically deliver the perfect amount of humidified air, not just to one room, but throughout every room of your home. We install Aprilaire Humidifiers but also Dehumidifiers, Air Purifiers, and Ventilation Systems. See below Aprilaire Humidifiers prices, and installation costs.
Choose the Best Aprilaire Humidifiers for Your Home
A whole-home humidifier is designed to deliver the perfect amount of moisture to your home, minimizing the ill effects of dry air and making you more comfortable at lower thermostat settings. In turn, this will save you money. According to the EPA, every degree you lower your thermostat can result in 4% savings on your heating bill.
Aprilaire 400 Whole House Humidifier – Water-saving Bypass HumidifierAprilaire Humidifiers *Fully Installed from $ VIEW DETAILS
Aprilaire 500 Whole House Humidifier – Small Bypass HumidifierAprilaire Humidifiers *Fully Installed from $ VIEW DETAILS
Aprilaire 600 Whole House Humidifier – Large Bypass HumidifierAprilaire Humidifiers *Fully Installed from $ VIEW DETAILS
Aprilaire 865 Whole House Steam Humidifier with Wall Mount Fan for Homes without HVAC Duct SystemAprilaire Humidifiers *Fully Installed from $ VIEW DETAILS
An Aprilaire Whole-home Humidifiers Can Help You:
- Control health – Maintaining the right humidity level throughout your home not only helps keep your nasal passages and airways healthy, it helps reduce colds and the flu. Even the common cold can be controlled with proper humidity. Aprilaire humidifiers monitor indoor relative humidity to make sure the air in your home is unwelcoming to viruses and other unhealthy inhabitants.
- Protect your home – You’ve invested a lot into your home’s features and contents. An Aprilaire humidifier can help keep your possessions protected. Furniture, hardwood floors, musical instruments and electronics are all safer when your home is properly humidified.
- Increase comfort and energy efficiency – Optimal humidity can also help you stay warmer at cooler temperatures. That means you can lower your thermostat and save energy, thereby lowering your heating costs.
Dry Air Can Damage Your Family’s Health and Home
Physicians and other experts often recommend humidity control to prevent the damaging effects of dry air caused by low relative humidity.
- Low humidity can increase your likelihood of getting colds, flu and other upper respiratory ailments. Viruses that cause colds and flu thrive in low humidity. And, according to The American Society of Otolaryngology, dry air can make people more susceptible to infection. In addition, drier air can aggravate allergy and asthma symptoms.
- Low humidity can cause home damage. It causes walls, woodwork, and your beautiful hardwood floors to crack. Electronics can fall victim to static electric charges, requiring expensive repair or replacement.
- Low humidity can cause higher energy costs. Low humidity can make you feel too cold at normal temperatures leading you to turn up the thermostat. This leads to higher energy bills.
Why Choose a Whole-Home Humidifier?
Installed directly to your home’s central heating and cooling system, a whole-home humidifier provides whole-home comfort—unlike portable units that only address certain rooms.
Too much humidity can be as much of a problem as too little humidity. Unlike portable units, a whole-home humidifier continually monitors relative humidity levels and then delivers the perfect amount of moisture to the air throughout your entire home.
Aprilaire offers both evaporative and steam humidifiers that introduce humidity into your home’s air in the form of water vapor, which prevents minerals from entering the air in your home and potentially into your lungs.
Aprilaire Whole-home Humidifier
Aprilaire has a full range of indoor air quality solutions that work together to make your home more healthy, comfortable and energy efficient. From whole-home air cleaners and humidity control to ventilation and zoned temperature solutions, we can help you maintain an optimum indoor environment for your home and family.To find out more call GSHA Services, LTD at 224-220-3656 or fill the form.