GMEC96 Goodman Gas Furnace – Up to 96% AFUE Performance Multi-Position Installation
*Fully Installed from: $3,328
- Up to 96% AFUE Performance
- Multi-Position Installation
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Energy-efficient, multi-speed ECM blower motor
- Durable silicon nitride igniter
- Quiet two-speed induced draft blower
- Self-diagnostic control board
The Goodman GMEC96 gas furnace features a two stage gas valve and multi-speed blower motor that can be installed in either upflow or horizontal configurations. This furnace also features a X13 blower motor that saves electricity during the heating and cooling months. This direct current motor uses less electricity than the standard multi-speed furnace blower. This furnace also includes a patented aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger and durable Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Ignition system. These furnaces are run-tested for heating or combination heating and cooling applications. With a heavy-gauge, reinforced, insulated steel cabinet and durable baked enamel finish, this unit can be installed in a variety of locations. Not intended for use in mobile homes. The Goodman GMEC96 gas furnace has a 96% AFUE rating which means that for every every $1.00 you spend, 96 cents goes towards heating your home.
- Operates as a natural gas furnace out of the box and can be easily converted to a propane furnace with optional propane conversion kit.
- X13 blower motor with brushless DC design and a permanent-magnet rotor which allows much more efficient operation furnace in both heating and cooling months
- Patented TuffTube™ dual-diameter tubular furnace heat exchanger with lifetime limited warranty plus 10-year furnace replacement limited warranty (with online registration)
- Heater’s Two-stage gas valve with revolutionary new Dual$aver control technology allows installer to turn on two-stage operation with the flip of a dipswitch
- Goodman Silicon Nitride igniter with patented adaptive learning routine for maximum igniter life
- Integrated furnace electronic furnace control board with self-diagnostics, low-voltage terminal block, and separate terminals for electronic air cleaner and 24-volt humidifiers
- Goodman has furnace control board stores the last five diagnostic codes in memory; simple push-button activation outputs the fault history to a flashing red LED
- Low constant fan mode allows the homeowner to activate the lowest available heating speed to circulate air quietly and efficiently throughout the home during the off cycle
- Furnaces’ self-adjusting feature automatically adjusts furnace to high or low stage based on outside temperature without outdoor temperature sensor
- Quiet single-speed, induced-draft blower
- Complies with California NOx emissions standards
This product meets ENERGY STAR requirements when appropriate coil components are used. ENERGY STAR® is a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency voluntary program to provide guidance to homeowners and businesses on the energy efficiency of the products homeowners and business purchase. For Heating & Cooling equipment, the Environmental Protection Agency created the voluntary ENERGY STAR® program in 1992 to promote awareness of energy-efficient products. The Goodman brand has worked with the ENERGY STAR® program to denote a number of high-efficiency systems with regards to furnaces, central air conditioners and air-sourced heat pumps.
This furnace is covered by what we believe to be one of the best warranties in the indoor home comfort industry. In addition to covering the heat exchanger with a Lifetime Limited Warranty to the original, registered homeowner, if the heat exchanger fails during the first 10 years of ownership, we will replace the entire unit for as long as you own your home. This furnace also has a 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on all functional parts. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the consumer brochure or product warranty by clicking on the links.
|ENERGY STAR® Certified||
Up to 96% AFUE