The Goodman GMVC8 gas furnace features a two stage gas valve, variable-speed blower motor, and provides exceptional indoor comfort and quiet operation. This furnace is compatible with the Comfortnet communicating system and is designed for uplfow or horizontal configurations. These furnaces are run-tested for heating or combination heating and cooling applications. Not intended for use in mobile homes.
If you want we consider the best 80% AFUE gas furnace that the Goodman® brand offers, but don’t need the efficiency provided by a 90% furnace, install this furnace and enjoy the energy and money savings year after year. This GMVC8 Goodman Gas Furnace has an AFUE rating of 80%, which means that 80 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
- Aluminized steel, dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger with Lifetime Limited Heat Exchanger Warranty with online registration for as long as the original registered homeowner owns their home
- Two-stage gas valve operates on two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed circulator motor gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- Silicon Nitride igniter designed for long igniter life
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics, color coded low-voltage terminals, and provisions for electronic air cleaner and 120-volt or 24-volt humidifiers
- Low constant fan speed allows homeowner to activate a very low speed, efficiently circulating air throughout the home. This setting costs as little as a 100-watt light bulb to operate.
- Quiet, two-speed induced draft blower
- Complies with California NOx emissions standards
- Fully insulated, heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Designed for multi-position installation: upflow, horizontal left or right
- Removable bottom for side- or bottom-return applications
- Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations
What is ComfortBridgeTM technology?
Revolutionary ComfortBridge technology is factory-installed into select Goodman brand gas furnaces and air handlers to ensure that the entire system operates at peak, energy-efficient performance. Simply put, communications technology that is typically located in a thermostat was moved from the wall and securely placed into the HVAC equipment!
How does ComfortBridgeTM Technology benefit you?
The ComfortBridge technology smart home algorithm gathers HVAC system performance data and uses it to automatically make adjustments that may minimize the amount of energy used to heat or cool your home. And, you’re not locked into one specific thermostat just because you installed a new HVAC system.
This gas furnace is covered by what we believe to be the best warranties in the indoor home comfort industry. If the heat exchanger ever fails to the original, registered, homeowner we will provide a new furnace. This furnace also has a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty on all functional parts. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please click on the consumer brochure or product warranty links links.