The Goodman GMVM97 gas furnace is a high-efficient gas furnace that features a modulating gas valve and a variable-speed circulating blower provides efficient and economical performance. Unlike single stage gas furnaces that operate either all on or all off, a Goodman modulating gas furnace typically runs at the lowest possible speed to precisely maintain a constant, steady temperature in your house. This furnace is designed to be installed in either an upflow or horizontal configuration. Not intended for mobile homes.
The Goodman GMVM97 gas furnace has a 98% AFUE rating which means that for every every $1.00 you spend, 98 cents goes towards heating your home.
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- ComfortNet Communicating System compatible
- Uses ComfortNet communicating, two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- Self-calibrating modulating gas valve auto-configured for each installation
- Quiet variable-speed induced draft blower or cooling demand
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a dual 7-segment display
- Durable 110-volt Silicon Nitride Igniter
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed airflow system gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Electronic control board with self-diagnostics and provisions for air cleaner and humidifier
- Auto-comfort mode for enhanced dehumidification
- Cabinet air leakage (QLeak) = <2%
- All models comply with California Low NOx emissions standards
What is ComfortBridgeTM technology?
Revolutionary ComfortBridge technology is factory-installed into select Goodman brand gas furnaces and air handlers to ensure that the entire system operates at peak, energy-efficient performance. Simply put, communications technology that is typically located in a thermostat was moved from the wall and securely placed into the HVAC equipment!
How does ComfortBridgeTM Technology benefit you?
The ComfortBridge technology smart home algorithm gathers HVAC system performance data and uses it to automatically make adjustments that may minimize the amount of energy used to heat or cool your home. And, you’re not locked into one specific thermostat just because you installed a new HVAC system.
This product meets ENERGY STAR requirements when appropriate coil components are used. ENERGY STAR® is a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency voluntary program to provide guidance to homeowners and businesses on the energy efficiency of the products homeowners and business purchase.
For Heating & Cooling equipment, the Environmental Protection Agency created the voluntary ENERGY STAR® program in 1992 to promote awareness of energy-efficient products. The Goodman brand has worked with the ENERGY STAR® program to denote a number of high-efficiency systems with regards to furnaces, central air conditioners and air-sourced heat pumps.
This furnace is covered by what we believe to be one of the best warranties in the indoor home comfort industry. In addition to covering the heat exchanger with a Lifetime Limited Warranty to the original, registered homeowner, if the heat exchanger fails during the first 10 years of ownership, we will replace the entire unit for as long as you own your home. This furnace also has a 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on all functional parts. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the consumer brochure or product warranty by clicking on the links.