The Infinity 96 Carrier 59TN6 two-stage gas furnace with Heat Technology® is at the heart of the comfort provided by this furnace, along with the Infinity variable-speed ECM blower motor, and two-speed inducer motor. With an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of up to 96.7%, the Infinity two-stage gas furnace provides exceptional savings when compared to a standard furnace. Operating in low stage not only keeps your home more comfortable, it’s an economical way to heat your home. A Carrier Infinity Control and Infinity Air Conditioner or Heat Pump can be used to form a complete Infinity System.
- Infinity® System; compatible with single and multiple-zone Infinity systems
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® Version 4.0 criteria for gas furnaces: 95+ AFUE; AMACF electrical rating; 2% or less cabinet airflow leakage
- Ideal height 35-in. (889 mm) cabinet: short enough for taller coils, but still allows enough room for service
- Infinity Features – match with the Infinity Control for Infinity System benefits
- Integral part of the Ideal Humidity System® Technology
- Silicon Nitride Power Heat™ Hot Surface Igniter
- SmartEvap™ technology helps control humidity levels in the home when used with a compatible humidity control system
- ComfortFan™ technology allows control of continuous fan speed from a compatible thermostat
- External Media Filter Cabinet included
- 4-way multipoise design for upflow, downflow or horizontal installation, with unique vent elbow and optional through-the-cabinet downflow venting capability
- Variable-Speed blower motor, two-speed inducer motor, and two-stage gas valve
- Self-diagnostics and extended diagnostic data through the Advanced Product Monitor (APM) accessory or Infinity User Interface
- Adjustable blower speed for cooling, continuous fan, and dehumidification
- Aluminized-steel primary heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel condensing secondary heat exchanger
- Propane convertible
- Factory-configured ready for upflow applications
- Fully-insulated casing including blower section
- Convenient Air Purifier and Humidifier connections
- Direct-vent/sealed combustion, single-pipe venting or ventilated combustion air
- Installation flexibility: (sidewall or vertical vent)
- Residential installations may be eligible for consumer financing through the Retail Credit Program
Certified to leak 2% or less of nominal air conditioning CFM delivered when pressurized to 1-in. water column with all present air inlets, air outlets, and condensate drain port(s) sealed
- 20-gauge, galvanized steel with appliance finish
- Baked on urethane base coat and polyester top coat paint in taupe metallic
- Dimensions in upflow position: 35″H x width varies by size: 14.2-24.5″ x 30″D
How would you like to keep your home at a more consistent temperature? This Infinity 96 Carrier 59TN6 gas furnace offers a patented algorithm that continually monitors and adjusts furnace operation by looking at both current and past conditions to determine the most effective stage of heating and the amount of time to run each stage, every cycle.
This Infinity 96 Carrier 59TN6 Furnace is what you can expect. It comes with a 20-year heat exchanger limited warranty, giving you confidence in your Carrier unit. For the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
For added humidity control all year long is ideal humidity capable. Ideal Humidity System® Technology actively controls both temperature and humidity in the home to provide the best comfort. It will assist your heat pump or air conditioner in keeping you comfortable. Ideal Humidity saves energy, too. By keeping humidity under control, you can set their thermostat lower to stay comfortable and save energy.
Choosing compatible thermostat will help maximize your system, will override the cooling system’s blower off-delay so the coil can drain the excess condensation, preventing re-humidification of your home. And ComfortFan™ technology allows you to choose fan speeds in “Constant ON” mode from a compatible thermostat. Sometimes the constant fan setting on a standard gas heating system can actually reduce homeowner comfort by providing too much or too little air. Comfort Fan technology improves comfort all year long by allowing the homeowner to choose fan speeds in “Constant ON” mode from a compatible thermostat.
SmartEvap™ Technology dehumidification feature overrides the cooling blower off-delay when there is a call for dehumidification. By deactivating the blower off-delay, SmartEvap technology prevents condensate that remains on the coil after a dehumidification cycle from re-humidifying throughout the home. This results in reduced humidity and a more comfortable indoor environment. SmartEvap technology only overrides the cooling blower off–delay when humidity control is needed. Once humidity is back in control, SmartEvap re-enables the energy-saving cooling blower off-delay.
Hybrid Heat® System can provide more control over your monthly energy bills by automatically selecting the most economical method of heating compatible and it’s convertible to liquid propane.
At GSHA Services, LTD we provide the highest level of quality in all of our furnace installation, to best serve your heating needs. We also keep our furnace prices reasonable and affordable. We offer 15 different Carrier furnaces, ranging from the industry leading Infinity™ 98 to the base efficiency Comfort™ 80, to best serve your heating needs and budget.
Carrier Infinity is the most common home heating and air conditioning solution. Traditional combustion furnaces needed large ventilation systems such as a chimney, but newer models can now operate at significantly higher efficiencies with small ventilation tubes. Many 1990 and earlier model furnaces have annual fuel utilization efficiency ratings of 65% or less. The minimum AFUE rated furnace that can be sold in the United States today is 80%.