The Infinity Series 98 59MN7 is the most sophisticated furnace ever made by Carrier. It has up to 97.4% AFUE. The innovative modulating gas valve is at the heart of this furnace’s quiet operation. It features Greenspeed® intelligence which, when paired with Carrier’s Infinity control allows the modulating gas valve to change its output to the temperature needs of your home by adjusting by 1% capacity between 40 and 100%, giving you remarkable energy efficiency. This Carrier high efficiency gas furnace also provides 3.5 times tighter temperature control than single stage furnaces. This unit can be installed upflow, downflow, or horizontal.
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR Version 4.0 criteria for gas furnaces: 95+AFUE; AMACF electrical rating; 2% or less cabinet airflow leakage
- Supports single and multiple-zone Infinity systems
- Ideal height 35” (889 mm) cabinet: short enough for taller coils, but still allows enough room for service
- Infinity Features – match with the Infinity Control for Infinity System benefits
- Integral part of the Ideal Humidity System® Technology
- Silicon Nitride Power Heat™ Hot Surface Igniter
- SmartEvap™ technology helps control humidity levels in the home when used with a compatible humidity control system
- ComfortFan™ technology allows control of continuous fan speed from a compatible thermostat
- External Media Filter Cabinet included
- 4-way multipoise design for upflow, downflow or horizontal installations, with unique vent elbow and optional through-the-cabinet downflow venting capability
- Variable-Speed blower and inducer motors, modulating gas valve
- Self-diagnostics and extended diagnostic data through the Advanced Product Monitor (APM) accessory or Infinity User Interface
- Adjustable blower speed for cooling, continuous fan, and dehumidification
- Aluminized-steel primary heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel condensing secondary heat exchanger
- Propane convertible
- Factory-configured ready for upflow applications
- Fully-insulated casing including blower section
- Convenient Air Purifier and Humidifier connections
- Direct-vent/sealed combustion or ventilated combustion air venting
- Installation flexibility: sidewall or vertical vent
- Residential installations may be eligible for consumer financing through the Retail Credit Program
- Certified to leak 2% or less of nominal air conditioning CFM delivered when pressurized to 1-in. water column with all present air inlets, air outlets, and condensate drain port(s) sealed
- 20-gauge, galvanized steel with appliance finish
- Baked on urethane base coat and polyester top coat paint in taupe metallic
- Dimensions in upflow position: 35″H x width varies by size: 17.5-24.5″ x 30″D
Greenspeed™ Intelligence – Adaptable-speed technology paired with Infinity intelligence takes into account a home owner’s complete comfort. It provides precise comfort by adjusting the heating demands of the home. The Infinity control allows you to easily program your system, has zoning capabilities and even reminds you when it’s time for maintenance on your system. This translates into reduced energy. Integrating luxury-level comfort control into a home so smoothly and quietly, you’ll forget it’s there.
This Carrier 98 Gas Furnace with Greenspeed is what you can expect. It comes with a 20-year heat exchanger limited warranty, giving you confidence in your Carrier unit. For the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
For added humidity control all year long, the Ideal Humidity System® actively controls both temperature and humidity in the home to provide the best comfort all year long. By keeping humidity under control, you can set thermostat lower to stay comfortable and save energy and money on heating and cooling costs. In addition, SmartEvap™ technology paired with a compatible thermostat, is a dehumidification feature overrides the cooling blower off-delay when there is a call for dehumidification. This allows the condensation on the coil to evaporate. This results in reduced humidity and a more comfortable indoor environment for the homeowner.
The furnace control board supplies the brains for reliable heating operation. Infinity 98 Carrier 59MN7 GAs Furnace feature Comfort Fan™ technology allowing the homeowner to select the continuous fan speed of their choice using a compatible thermostat. Choosing suitable thermostat will help maximize your system by managing temperature, humidity, ventilation and indoor air quality. Carrier Infinity 98 Gas Furnace has Power Heat™ Carrier’s unique SiN igniter is not only physically robust but it is also electrically robust.It is capable of running at line voltage and does not require complex voltage regulators.
Comfort, health and safety are important. The control board gas heating monitors the safety devices nonstop during heating operation. If for any reason a safety device activates, a status code is displayed on the control board alerting you to a potential problem.
Infinity 98 Carrier 59MN7 gas furnace precision-engineered, provide the ideal combination of gas heating and energy efficiency. Carrier products are noted for their high performance and reliability.
GSHA Services – hvac Chicago, we provide the highest level of quality in all of our furnace installation, to best serve your heating needs. We also keep our furnace prices reasonable and affordable. We offer 15 different Carrier furnaces, ranging from the carrier high efficiency gas furnace Infinity™ 98 to the base efficiency Comfort™ 80, to best serve your heating needs.
Carrier Infinity Series Furnace, are the most common heating solution during the winter season in Chicago. Traditional combustion furnaces needed large ventilation systems such as a chimney, but newer models can now operate at significantly higher efficiencies with small ventilation tubes. Many 1990 and earlier model furnaces have Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency ratings of 65% or less. The minimum AFUE rated furnace that can be sold in the United States today is 80%.