Trane S9X1 Gas Furnace – up to 96%, One-stage
Trane S9X1 Gas Furnace feature up to 96% AFUE and is packed with energy-saving features such as a high efficiency ECM (Electronically Commutated Motor) blower motor. These high efficiency features help lower monthly energy bills, helping you save money over the lifetime of your furnace.
A New Trane S9X1 Gas Furnace Can Save You Money Every Mounth
If you have an older furnace, you may be spending more on fuel than you need to. Compare the AFUE of your old system to the AFUE of a new Trane furnace and see how much you can potentially save. For example, upgrading from an AFUE of 60 to an AFUE of 96 can save up to $39 of every $100 spent on fuel.
A Closer Look Inside a Trane S9X1 Gas Furnace
Every Trane furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The S9X1 single-stage gas furnace includes:
- High-efficiency constant torque ECM blower motor
- Self-diagnostic integrated furnace control board (IFC)
- Matches with single- and two-stage AC and HP for more system options
- Durable silicon nitride hot surface igniter
- Sealed combustion, 100% outside air option
- Multi-port, in-shot burners
- Tubular, stainless steel primary heat exchanger
- Patented Vortica™ II blower design
- Pre-painted galvanized steel cabinet
- Fully insulated for quiet operation
Exceptional Comfort Even on the Coldest Days
When comparing equipment, it helps to have a standard of efficiency with which to measure performance. For furnaces, that standard is AFUE, or Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency, a measure of how efficiently a furnace converts fuel into usable heat over the course of the entire heating season. The higher the AFUE, the less fuel you’ll need to keep your home comfortable, the less you’ll spend on energy, and the lower your carbon footprint will be. You’ll find Trane 96 furnaces have impressively high AFUE numbers, especially when installed as part of a Trane matched system
A Trane S9X1 Gas Furnace is the Foundation for the Amazing Comfort of a Trane Matched System
Your Trane gas furnace is already going to make you more comfortable than you imagine. But there’s a whole new level of comfort available when your gas furnace is installed with other Trane components designed specifically to work with it. When matched Trane components combine together into a complete system, you get more warmth, more cooling and more clean air from the energy you use.
- Furnace: Converts fuel into heat, then uses a blower to circulate warmair throughout your house. In summer,the furnace shuts off its burners and works with your heat pump or air conditioner to circulate cool air
- Air Conditioner: Cools your home on even the hottest days with quiet, reliable efficiency
- Indoor Coil: As air passes through the coil, it serves as a “heat exchanger,” working in conjunction with a furnace blower and air conditioner to cool your home
- Thermostat: Your matched Trane system is controlled by an intelligent, reliable Trane thermostat. Programmable and non-programmable models are available to match any decor
A Warmer Home. A Greener Planet
Trane gas furnaces are designed with your comfort, and your planet, in mind. The higher AFUE ratings you’ll find in Trane 95 and 90 furnaces mean you’ll get more heat from your fuel, which could lower your energy costs while reducing your carbon footprint.
Take Comfort in Trane First-Rate Warranties
Your investment in a Trane furnace is well protected with limited warranties on theheat exchanger and functional parts. An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Optional Extended Warranties are also available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty. Warranties are for residential and multi-family use only, some exclusions may apply.