ACVM97 Amana Gas Furnace – 97% AFUE, Modulating Variable-Speed Gas Furnace
*Fully Installed from: $5,800 – $8,200
Emergency Amana Furnace Repair Service
Modulating Variable-Speed ACVM97 Amana Gas Furnace
- 97% AFUE
- Stainless-Steel Tubular Primary Heat Exchange
- Efficient and Quiet Variable-Speed Circulator Motor
- Durable silicon nitride igniter
- Self Calibrating Modulating Gas Valve
- Quiet, Variable-Speed, Induced-Draft Blower
- Continuous Air Circulation
- Self-Diagnostic Control Board
- Heavy-Gauge Steel Cabinet
- Thermally Insulated Cabinet
Modulating, Variable-Speed ACVM97 Amana gas furnace offers 97% AFUE, as opposed to lower ratings of less efficient gas furnaces. Its variablespeed blower can improve its efficiency rating and enable the furnace to maintain consistent warmth in low-heat capacity mode without inefficient highheat surges associated with single-speed gas furnaces.
When you receive an AFUE rating of 90% or more, your gas furnace is performing at the top of its class. Simply put, the ACVM97 Amana gas furnace 97% AFUE rating means 97¢ of every dollar you spend on energy is actually used to heat your home. That’s very little wasted energy when compared with lowerrated or older, increasingly inefficient heating systems.
- ComfortBridge Technology – Continuously monitors system performance for customized indoor comfort.
- 97% AFUE – Converts 97¢ of every energy dollar into indoor comfort in your home.
- Stainless-Steel Tubular Primary Heat Exchanger – Unique tubular stainless-steel construction formed using wrinkle bend technology results in an extremely durable heat exchanger. Paired with a stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger, this combination provides reliability, durability and efficiency.
- Efficient and Quiet Variable-Speed Circulator Motor – Provides quiet system startup and shutdown with highly efficient performance.
- Durable Silicon Nitride Igniter – Eliminates the need for an energy-wasting pilot light.
- Self Calibrating Modulating Gas Valve – Autoconfigures for each installation.
- Quiet, Variable-Speed, Induced-Draft Blower – Provides precise control and enhanced energy efficient performance as compared to a natural draft furnace.
- Continuous Air Circulation – Provides added filtration and keeps air moving throughout your home to help maintain comfort.
- Self-Diagnostic Control Board – Continuously monitors the system for consistent, reliable operation, stores last diagnostic codes in memory; and indicates condition through a 7-segment display for quick troubleshooting.
- Heavy-Gauge Steel Cabinet – Durable finish resists corrosion and protects essential components.
- Thermally Insulated Cabinet – The fully-insulated cabinet means air leakage of less than 2% to maximize heat transfer efficiency and lower blower noise.
Thermostats have evolved beyond just indoor temperature adjustments, and a ComfortNet communicating control offers an abundance of easy-to-use, comfort-enhancing capabilities on its stylish touch-screen LCD display. From programmable, scheduled temperature settings and optional remote system control to continuous performance monitoring and automated maintenance alerts, a ComfortNet control offers an advantage in home comfort and control compared to non-programmable thermostats.
Many homeowners may think the best gas furnaces are not seen or heard. That’s why an Amana® brand ACVM97 Modulating Variable-Speed Furnace is insulated for noise reduction. With a sound-isolated blower assembly and a heavy-gauge steel cabinet, it offers quiet and highly-efficient performance.
Energy efficiency equates to cost savings. A gas furnace’s efficiency rating can primarily be determined by two factors: its AFUE rating (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency), which indicates what percentage of each dollar of natural gas purchased is actually used to heat your home; and the type of blower used in the furnace.
Product Limited Warranty
If the heat exchanger in this gas furnace ever fails for the original, registered homeowner, we will provide a new furnace at no cost. This furnace also has a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty* on all functional parts. For a full description of this warranty, please contact us 224-220-3660.
Up to 97% AFUE