AM9S80 Amana Gas Furnace – 80% AFUE, Single-Stage Multi-Speed Gas Furnace
*Fully Installed from: $3,200 – $4,800
Emergency Amana Furnace Repair Service
Single-Stage Multi-Speed Gas Furnace
- 80% AFUE
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel, Dual-Diameter Tubular Heat Exchanger
- Multi-Speed ECM Motor
This AM9S80 Amana gas furnace single-stage, multispeed offers 80% AFUE, as opposed to lower ratings of less efficient gas furnaces. Its multispeed blower can improve its efficiency rating and enable the furnaces to maintain consistent warmth in low-heat capacity mode without inefficient highheat surges associated with single-speed gas furnaces.
- 80% AFUE – Converts 80¢ of every energy dollar into indoor comfort in your home.
- Stainless-Steel Tubular Primary Heat Exchanger–Unique tubular stainless-steel construction formed using wrinklebend technology results in an extremely durable heat exchanger.
- Multi-Speed ECM Motor – Provides airflow to match comfort needs, reduces energy consumption and system noise compared to a single speed motor.
- Durable 110-Volt Nitride Igniter – Eliminates the need for an energy-wasting pilot light.
- Quiet, Induced-Draft Blower – Provides precise control and enhanced energy-efficient performance as compared to a natural draft furnace.
- Continuous Air Circulation – Provides added filtration and keeps air moving throughout your home to help maintain comfort.
- Self-Diagnostic Control Board – Continuously monitors the system for consistent, reliable operation, stores last diagnostic codes in memory and indicates condition through a 3-digit, 7 segment LED display for quick troubleshooting.
- Heavy-Gauge Steel Cabinet with Powder-Paint Finish – Durable baked-enamel finish resists corrosion and protects essential components.
- Thermally insulated cabinet – The fully-insulated cabinet means air leakage of less than 2% to maximize heat transfer.
A gas furnace is a piece of equipment from which you expect years of uninterrupted service. Amana® brand gas furnaces live up to expectations through intelligently designed components that benefit from decades of performance testing and refinement, like our new stainless-steel heat exchanger. And with outstanding warranties that demonstrate our confidence, you can purchase an Amana brand furnace safe in the knowledge it will Last and Last and Last®.
Many homeowners may think the best gas furnaces are not seen or heard. That’s why an AM9S80 Amana Gas Furnace Multi-Speed ECM is insulated for noise reduction. With a sound-isolated blower assembly and a heavy-gauge steel cabinet, it offers quiet and efficient performance compared to furnaces with single-speed motors.
Energy efficiency equates to cost savings. A gas furnace’s efficiency rating can primarily be determined by two factors: its AFUE rating (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency), which indicates what percentage of each dollar of natural gas purchased is actually used to heat your home; and the type of blower used in the furnace.
Product Limited Warranty
The heat exchanger on this gas furnace is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. In addition, this furnace has a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty. For a full description of this warranty, please contact us 224-220-3660.