Looking for a quality and efficient hvac gas furnace, to best serve your heating needs and budget? Comfort 92 Carrier 59SC2 Gas Frnace is for you. It’s a single stage, single speed gas furnace that heats with 92% AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency). This means that for every dollar you spend on natural gas, over 92 cents is used in heating your home. It features two heat exchangers to give you maximum heating and efficiency. This unit can be installed upflow, downflow, or horizontal.
- 4-Way multipoise design for upflow, downflow or horizontal installation
- Installation flexibility with a 360-degree rotating elbow
- More than twelve different venting options, including optional through-the cabinet downflow and horizontal venting
- Ideal condensing furnace height 35” cabinet: short enough for taller coils, but still allows enough room for service
- Silicon Nitride Power Heat™ Hot Surface Igniter
- Aluminized-steel primary heat exchanger
- Stainless steel condensing secondary heat exchanger
- High-quality corrosion-resistant prepainted steel cabinet with hemmed edges for safety
- Factory-configured ready for upflow applications
- Direct-vent/sealed combustion, single-pipe venting or ventilated combustion air
- PSC blower motor, single-speed inducer motor, and single-stage gas valve
- Self-diagnostics with SuperBrite LED
- Approved for Twinning applications (60-14 through 120-20 sizes, only)
- Propane convertible (see accessory list)
- Approved for Manufactured Housing/Mobile Home applications with MH accessory kit
- Convenient Air Purifier and Humidifier connections
- Residential installations may be eligible for consumer financing through the Retail Credit program
- Certified to leak 2% or less of nominal air conditioning CFM delivered when pressurized to 1-in. water column with all present air inlets, air outlets, and condensate drain port(s) sealed
- 20-gauge, galvanized steel with appliance finish
- Baked on urethane base coat and polyester top coat paint in taupe metallic
- Dimensions in upflow position: 335″H x width varies by size: 14.2-24.5″ x 30″D
This Comfort 92 Carrier 59SC2 has a fully insulated cabinet and QuieTech™ noise reduction system for incredibly quiet induced draft operation. An inner blower door is provided for tighter sealing in sensitive applications. The Carrier HVAC Gas Furnace is approved for use with natural gas or propane. This furnace is equipped with self-diagnostics that feature SuperBrite LED for better visual reference.
This Carrier Comfort Series furnace is what you can expect. It comes with a 20-year heat exchanger limited warranty, giving you confidence in your Carrier unit. For the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
The furnace control board supplies the brains for reliable heating operation. Comfort 92 Carrier 59SC2 Gas Furnace feature Comfort Fan™ technology allowing choose your fan speeds in “Constant ON” mode from a compatible thermostat even though this unit has a fixed-speed blower. Choosing compatible thermostat will help maximize your system by managing temperature, humidity, ventilation and indoor air quality. The Comfort 92 Gas Furnace is also Hybrid Heat® compatible and it’s convertible to liquid propane.
Comfort, health and safety are important. The control board gas heating monitors the safety devices nonstop during heating operation. If for any reason a safety device activates, a status code is displayed on the control board alerting you to a potential problem.
Carrier HVAC gas furnace precision-engineered, provide the ideal combination of gas heating and energy efficiency to heat your home. Carrier products are noted for their high performance and efficiency.
At GSHA Services, LTD we provide the highest level of quality in all of our furnace installation, to best serve your heating needs. We also keep our forced air furnace prices reasonable and affordable. We offer 15 different Carrier furnaces, ranging from the industry leading Infinity™ 98 to the base efficiency Comfort™ 80, to best serve your heating needs and budget.
Carrier Comfort 92 HVAC gas furnace, are the most common Chicago heating solution during the winter season. Traditional combustion furnaces needed large ventilation systems such as a chimney, but newer models can now operate at significantly higher efficiencies with small ventilation tubes. Many 1990 and earlier model furnaces have Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency ratings of 65% or less. The minimum AFUE rated furnace that can be sold in the United States today is 80%.
If efficiency is important for you but budget is your primary concern, consider Comfort 92% AFUE gas heating. This high-efficiency furnace excelent generating warmth throughout all home and helps keeps your bills low.