Performance Boost 90 Carrier 59SP5 Gas Furnace – 96.5% AFUE, Single Stage, Multi-speed, ECM blower motor
Request a Price
Emergency Carrier Furnace Repair Service
Carrier high efficiency gas furnace, will keep you warm and cozy all winter long. Carrier forced air heating furnace is equipped with:
- Up to 96.5% AFUE
- Meets ENERGY STAR® qualifications
- 26,000-120,000 Btu/h
Looking for a quality and efficient furnace, to best serve your heating needs? This Performance 90 Carrier 59SP5 is for you. It’s a single stage, multi-speed gas furnace that heats with 96% AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency). This means that for every dollar you spend on natural gas, over 95 cents is used in heating your home. This unit can be installed upflow, downflow, or horizontal.
- Up to 96.5% AFUE heating efficiency
- Single-stage operation
- Meets ENERGY STAR® qualifications
- Multi-speed, high-efficiency, ECM blower motor enhances comfort
- SmartEvap™ technology works in concert with your cooling system to aid summer dehumidification
- ComfortFan™ technology allows fan-speed choices in “Constant ON” mode
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Pilot-free, hot surface PowerHeat™ ignition
- Fixed-speed inducer motor
- Aluminized steel clamshell-style primary heat exchanger
- Stainless steel fin-and-tube design secondary heat exchanger
- Sound reduction: fully insulated cabinet and QuieTech™ noise reduction
- Recommended controls: Performance™ Edge® relative humidity or ComfortZone™ II thermostats
- Allows choices of “constant ON” fan speed operation1
- Hybrid Heat® compatible
- Year-round humidity management when installed as part of complete Performance system with humidifier
- Can help boost cooling SEER efficiency when matched with appropriate cooling system components
- 20-gauge, galvanized steel with appliance finish
- Baked on urethane base coat and polyester top coat paint in taupe metallic
- Dimensions in upflow position: 35″H x width varies by size: 14.2-24.5″ x 30″D
Performance 90 Carrier 59SP5, has a fully insulated cabinet and QuieTech™ noise reduction system for incredibly quiet induced draft operation. An inner blower door is provided for tighter sealing in sensitive applications. The Carrier gas furnace is approved for use with natural gas or propane.
This Carrier Performance Series furnace is what you can expect. It comes with a 20-year heat exchanger limited warranty, giving you confidence in your unit. For the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
The furnace control board supplies the brains for reliable heating operation. Performance 90 Carrier 59SP5 feature Comfort Fan™ technology allowing choose your fan speeds in “Constant ON” mode from a compatible thermostat even though this unit has a fixed-speed blower. Choosing compatible thermostat will help maximize your system by managing temperature, humidity, ventilation and indoor air quality. The Performance 90 Gas Furnace is also Hybrid Heat® compatible and it’s convertible to liquid propane. This furnace is equipped with self-diagnostics that feature SuperBrite LED for better visual reference.
Your comfort, health and safety are important. The control board gas heating monitors the safety devices nonstop during heating operation. If for any reason a safety device activates, a status code is displayed on the control board alerting you to a potential problem.
Carrier 90 Gas Furnace precision-engineered, provide the ideal combination of gas heating and energy efficiency. Carrier high efficiency gas furnace products are noted for their high performance and reliability.
GSHA Services – HVAC Chicago, we provide the highest level of quality in all of our furnace installation, to best serve your heating needs. We also keep our furnace prices reasonable and affordable. We offer 15 different Carrier furnaces, ranging from the Carrier high efficiency gas furnace Infinity™ 98 to the base efficiency Comfort™ 80, to best serve your heating needs.
Carrier Performance 90 forced air heating furnace, are the most common heating solution during the winter season. Traditional combustion furnaces needed large ventilation systems such as a chimney, but newer models can now operate at significantly higher efficiencies with small ventilation tubes. Many 1990 and earlier model furnaces have Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency ratings of 65% or less. The minimum AFUE rated furnace that can be sold in the United States today is 80%.
You can pair this unit with a compatible Carrier Air Conditioner. For assistance with system matching, Get a free, no-obligation in-home estimate.
If efficiency is important for you but budget is your primary concern, consider Performance 90. This Carrier high efficiency gas furnace excelent generating warmth throughout all home and helps keeps your bills low.
|ENERGY STAR® Certified||
Up to 96% AFUE